It’s a promise you can trust. We set all the online rates everywhere, on booking.com, venere.com, expedia.com and so on… so that you can find the best rates and offers only on our website.
If you would find a better deal on any online booking engine, you get one night free.
1. Room Condition:
1. Matching Room Type: The Best Rate Guarantee applies to a competing room type that is substantially similar to a room type that can be booked on the Császár Hotel Website. Competing room types have features that include, but are not limited to, similar views, amenities, bedding, and room size as determined by Császár Hotel at its sole discretion (Competing Room).
2. Matching dates: The lower rate must be found online for an equivalent room at the same check-in and check-out dates.
3. Matching Terms: All price or rate terms, including, but not limited to pre-payment, deposit or other requirements must be equal to or more restrictive than the terms found on the Császár Hotel website to be used for comparison. For example, when you book a room that may be cancelled without penalty on the Császár Hotel website, you may not compare it to a room with a pre-paid or non-refundable price on a non-Császár Hotel website (Competing Website). If, however, you book a pre-paid or non-refundable rate on our branded-website, you may compare it to a cancellable or refundable rate on a competing website. The Best Price Guarantee is not available for bookings on websites where the booking details are unknown until after purchase.
4. Matching Prices: The room price must be quoted, booked, and paid for in the currency of the hotel. The Guarantee does not include extra fees such as an extra person charge. For multi-night stays, the average nightly room price found on a competing website will be compared to the average nightly room price for your multi-night reservation on the Császár Hotel website.
2. Unpublished Rates:
The Best Rate Guarantee does not apply to unpublished rates. Unpublished rates are rates not available to the general public. Rates not available to the general public include, but are not limited to:
1. Corporate discount rates
2. Group rates
3. Meeting rates
4. Any rates requiring membership in a club, affinity program, or other organization where the rates are targeted specifically toward a specific group of individuals and not intended for the general public.
5. Direct mail solicitations
6. Electronic mail solicitations
7. Any rates requiring a discount code or coupon
8. Lower rates available through opaque sites where the exact hotel isn’t known until after booking are also excluded from the guarantee
3. Claim conditions:
The claim should be sent by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. The email should include the following information: name, hotel reservation number and website where the lower rate is available. Incomplete or inaccurate emails will not be taken into account. Because the claim must be processed before check-in, you must submit your claim at least 24 hours prior to check-in.